- 800g Duck meat, ground
- 200g Duck fat or pork backfat, ground
- 1 tbsp Salt, refined
- 1 tsp Phosphate
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Sugar, refined
- 1 tsp Celery powder
- 1/2 cup Onion, fresh chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Black pepper, ground
- 2 tbsp Skimmed milk
- 1/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp MSG
- 2 pc Eggs, fresh
- Select good quality raw materials.
- Grind meat and fat.
- Measure/weigh all the ingredients.
- Add salt and phosphate to the meat.
- Mix until tacky.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Form into patties (50g weight or ¼ cup per patty) or pack in bulk to desired weight.
- Freeze and package.
source: Bureau of Animal Industry – Animal Products Development Center (BAI-APDC)