- Use freshly harvested calamansi.
- Wash and drain.
- Cut across the upper portion to avoid cutting seeds.
- Extract juice and strain.
- For every part juice, add 1 & 3/4 parts sugar.
- Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Allow the mixture to stand undisturbed for three days, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Siphon the clear lower layer into dry and sterile narrow- mouth glass bottles.
- Fill containers completely.
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Use calamansi nip in preparing calamansi juice.
source: region10.dost.gov.ph, photo from thelongestwayhome.com