Breaded fish fingers make a nutritious viand or snack fare for children. To make about 65 pieces of breaded fish fingers, follow this recipe.
- chopping board
- mixing bowl
- polyethylene bags
- heat sealer
- 2 pcs aluminum tray
- 1 kilo Labahita
- 1/8 cup Pure calamansi juice
- 1/8 cup Ginger juice
- 1 tbsp Iodized salt
- 1/2 tsp Powdered pepper or paminta
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 375g Bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Hot sauce
- 1 tsp Chopped garlic
- 4 cups Cooking oil
- Fillet labahita. Slice transversely and remove skin. Separate flesh from fishbone.
- Wash fish fillet and slice into 2″ pieces.
- Add calamansi juice, ginger juice, salt, pepper, hot sauce, and chopped garlic to the fillet and mix. Be careful not to crush fillet.
- Sprinkle flour on aluminum tray. The flour will serve as binder for the breaded fish fingers.
- Cut fillet lengthwise and roll into the flour. Set aside.
- Beat eggs. Spread bread crumbs on another aluminum tray.
- Dip flour coated fillet in the beaten egg.
- Roll in bread crumbs.
- Repeat procedure for all fillets.