- 240g Milk
- 150g Water
- 9g Instant Yeast
- 600g Flour
- 120g Vegetable Oil
- 50g Sugar
- 5g Salt
- As Needed Ilocos Longganisa, steamed or lightly fried
- In a mixing bowl, combine together milk, water and yeast, stirring until yeast is dissolved.
- Blend in Flour, oil, sugar and salt.
- Knead until a soft dough forms, about 7 – 8 minutes.
- Transfer to a greased bowl.
- Let rest for about one hour or till double.
- Punch down dough then divide into 40 gm. pieces
- Roll into an oval then fill with 2 to 3 pieces of longganisa, depending on the size of longganisa used.
- Roll like a jelly roll (the longganisa should be peeking by the edges of the roll).
- Place longganisa-filled dough, seam side down and let rest till double.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Bake at 350°F till golden, about 12 – 15 minutes.
sources: overseaspinoycooking.blogspot.com, filipinofood.junkfoodie.com, photo from www.universalrobina.com