Tuna patties are a cheap but delicious alternative to expensive meat patties.
- Chopping board
- 2 Mixing bowls
- 2 Aluminum trays
- Polyethylene bags
- Heat sealer
- 2 kilo Tuna fillet or scrap meat of any white fleshed fish
- 125 grams Bread crumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Iodized salt
- 1/2 tsp Powdered pepper (paminta)
- 1/8 cup Calamansi juice
- 1/8 cup Ginger juice
- 1/8 cup Chopped onions
Yield: 20 tuna patties
- Finely chop tuna fillet. Add ginger juice, chopped onion, calamansi juice, salt and paminta. Mix by hand and set aside.
- Beat an egg. Shape chopped fish into patties. Dip patties in beaten egg.
- Roll each patty in bread crumbs and store in polybags.
- Close the polybags to extend product’s shelf life.