- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoon
- Frying pan
- 1/4 kilo dried dilis
- 7 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 pc egg
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 – 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 – 1 tsp sili labuyo
- cooking oil
- Select clean dried dilis and place in a mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, beat egg thoroughly and blend in all the seasoning.
- Add cornstarch and mix well until all lumps are removed.
- Pour mixture over dried dilis and stir until each fish is completely coated with the mixture
- Deep fat dry.
- Place in a drainer or colander to remove excess fat.
For ingredients, training and seminars, contact:
Pinoy Fishmart Multi-Purpose Cooperative
2/F PCA Annex Bldg., Commonwealth Ave.
Diliman, Quezon City
Tel: (02) 929-3118, Fax: (02) 929-7018
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
source: Pinoy Fishmart