How to Make Spicy Dilis Part 2
- 1/4 kilo Dried dilis
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Salt
- Cooking oil
- 7 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Siling labuyo
- MSG (optional)
- Select clean dried dilis and place in a mixing bowl.
- In another bowl beat egg thoroughly and blend all the seasonings.
- Add cornstarch and mix well until all lumps disappear.
- Pour mixture over dried dilis and mix well until each fish is completely coated with the mixture.
- Deep fry.
- Place in container or colander to remove excess fat.
- Cool and pack in polyethylene bag. Seal.