How to Make Peanut Butter
- shelled peanuts – 2 kg
- sugar – 1/4-1/2 kg
- refined salt – 1/2 tsp.
- vegetable oil/corn oil – 1/2 cup
- glass or plastic jars with new caps
- measuring cups and spoons
- weighing scale
- carajay (Carajay is a frying pan with a rounded bottom like a Wok or a Kawali)
- Roast peanuts in frying pan. Stir constantly to avoid scorching.
- Remove skins. Clean peanuts by using a winower.
- Grind peanuts in a cocoa or coffee grinder with sugar, salt and vegetable oil.
- Pack in previously sterilized preserving jars.
- Seal tightly.