How to Make Peanut Brittle
- shelled peanuts – 1/2 cup
- baking soda – 1/2 tsp.
- white sugar – 1 cup
- margarine – 1 tbsp.
- measuring spoons
- measuring cups
- kneading board
- wooden ladle
- rolling pin
- Roast the peanut in frying pan or in an oven at 99 °C for 20 minutes.
- Heat the sugar until melted and golden brown. Add baking soda, margarine and peanuts, with continuous stirring.
- Grease kneading board with margarine and spread the cooked mixture. Cover with banana leaves and flatten with rolling pin or long-neck bottle.
- Cut the peanut brittle into desired size while still hot.
- Cool and pack in sterilized jar or plastic bag (.003 PP/PE).