How to Make Pastillas de Mani
- shelled peanuts – 1-½ kg
- condensed milk – 4 cans
- evaporated milk – 1 can
- weighing scale
- kneading board
- rolling pin
- Roast the peanuts in frying pan stirring constantly to avoid scorching.
- Remove skin, then grind in corn mill.
- Add the other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Cook very slowly until the mixture thickens.
- Sprinkle sugar on a board and spread the mixture with a rolling pin.
- Cut into pieces of 3.8 cm by 1.3 cm size or desired size and shape.
- Wrap in wax paper.