- Fresh carabao’s milk
- Pan and ladle
- Bondpaper or Japanese paper
- Heated corn starch or flour
- Heat the pan and pour one liter of fresh carabao’s milk.
- Add 1 & 1/2 cup of sugar
- Bring the milk to a boil and stir till it thickens
- Then roll on a clean, dry board sprinkled with heater corn starch or flour and cut into the desired size.
- Wrap the pastillas in bond paper or Japanese paper.
For more information, contact:
Department of Agriculture
Regional Field Unit No. VII
M. Velez St., Cebu City
The publication of this guide was made possible through the Livestock Division of DA-RFU-VII. – Eduardo B. Lecciones, Jr., Regional Executive Director