- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- 6 tbsp chopped toasted peanuts
Packaging Material: 3/4 cup sugar paper boxes
- measuring cups and spoons
- wooden ladle
- Mix the coconut, sugar, pineapple and cook until almost done.
- Add milk. Cook over low heat with constant stirring.
- Add the slightly beaten egg yolks.
- Continue stirring until thick enough to mold.
- Pour into paper boxes for molding.
- When boxes are filled, brush top with beaten eggs and bake until golden brown on top.
- Serve hot or cold.
source: mis.dost.gov.ph, photo from www.murgamazapan.es