How to Make Less-Grease Fried Peanuts
- shelled peanuts – 1 kg
- cooking oil – 1/2 liter
- refined salt – 1/2 tsp.
- garlic powder – 1/4 tsp.
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- weighing scale
- Soak the peanuts in boiled water for 5-10 minutes.
- Take out from boiled water and place peanuts in basin with tap water. Remove peanut skin.
- Sun dry the peanuts for 2 days (at least 12 hours).
- Deep fry in hot cooking oil (150 °C) for 2-3 minutes.
- Place in cheesecloth to remove oil. Cool and sprinkle with refined salt and garlic powder.
- Pack in clean jars or .003 PP/PE bags.
- Seal and store.