- 5 cups rice flour
- 2 ½ cups “sapal” of the milk from soybean
- 2 cups oil or lard
- 1 ½ tbsp. flavoring (cheese or barbecue)
- 2/3 cup water
(The procedure is similar to other kinds of kropeck)
- Add rice powder, water and salt to the sapal of the milk from soybean.
- Mix well until a fine paste is attained.
- Spread over aluminum trays and steam for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Cut into desired sizes.
- Dry in the sun or heat in a cabinet dryer at 70°C for 3 hours or until dried.
- Deep fry in oil.
- Brush artificial flavoring on the kropeck.
- Serve or seal in plastic bags.