How to Make Kropeck from Mungbean (Munggo)
- 5 cups rice flour
- 2 ½ cups mongo flour
- 2 cups oil or lard
- 1 ½ tbsp. flavoring (cheese or barbecue)
- 2/3 cup water
- Separately, grind rice and mongo to make flour.
- Mix them together and add water and salt. Mix well until it becomes a soft dough.
- Spread the dough in an aluminum container about 1 cm. thick.
- Cook in a double boiler for about 15 minutes.
- Slice according to desired sizes or about 2 cm. each.
- Dry in the sun until brittle.
- Deep fry in boiling oil until crispy.
- Sprinkle flavoring and shake well.
- Serve or store in plastic bags. Seal.