The processing of jackfruit tart is a technology developed for small and large-scale food processors. The processes are simple and do not need sophisticated machines and food ingredients.
- 1 kg all purpose flour
- 250 gms margarine
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 kg jackfruit
- 1 can condensed milk
- Stir flour. Add sugar and margarine. Mix until margarine is broken into fine particles.
- Sprinkle with water and gather mixture to form a dough.
- Roll out to about 1 mm thick and cut with cutter. Shape into tart shell. Bake half cooked.
- Fill shell with filling mixture and bake.
- Mix jackfruit puree and condensed milk.
- Cook in low fire stirring constantly until light brown.