- Select ripe and sound fruits.
- Cut into quarters.
- To 1 part fruits, add 2 parts water.
- Boil until the fruits are soft.
- Strain and measure the extract.
- To every three (3) parts extract, add 1 part sugar.
- Stir and measure the extract. Cool.
- To every 15 to 15 liters, add one-tablespoon yeast.
- Place in demijohns to ferment. This will take from two weeks or longer.
- When the fermentation is completed, transfer into wine barrels and age for at least one year.
For further information, contact:
Paseo de Valmayor, Los Banos, Laguna
Telephone No.: (049) 5360014 to 20
Fax No.: (049) 5360016
Manila Liaison Office:
DOST Complex, Gen. Santos Ave., Bicutan, Taguig City
Tel.: 8372071 to 82 loc 2420
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]