- 1 & 1/2 cup Fish meat
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tbsp White sugar
- Cooking oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp MSG (optional)
- Chop fish meat and add salt and sugar.
- Dissolve cornstarch and baking powder in water.
- Add to fish meat and mix well.
- Form into ball.
- Cook in boiling water until the balls float.
- Remove from water. Drain.
- Fry in deep hot fat.
- Serve while hot with sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup water, 1 tbsp cornstarch, 1 tbsp vinegar, 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Mix all ingredients together in a casserole.
- Cook it in slow fire and continue stirring until it become sticky.