How to Make Fish Nuggets Part 2
- 3 cup Minced fish meat
- 1/4 Iced water
- 6 tbsp Breadcrumb to mix
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil to mix
- 1 tbsp Salt
- Bread crumbs for coating
- 2 pcs Maggi shrimp cube
- 10 tbsp Chopped onion
- 2 tsp Garlic (optional)
- 1/2 cup Wheat flour
- 2 tsp White sugar
- Cooking oil
- Mix minced fish meat and salt.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well until sticky.
- Mold into rectangular shape.
- Dip nuggets in cold prepared batter mix. And then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fat fry until golden brown and serve with sauce.
Batter Mix Preparation:
- Prepared 2 pcs egg, 1/2 cup cornstarch, 1/2 tsp salt.
- Beat egg, dissolve cornstarch and salts and mix well.
- Ready-made batter mix can also be used.