It is a nutritious snack item from minced fish. It contains 13.6% protein and a moisture content of below 10%. The most common forms of noodles are boiled, dried and canton style.
- Noodle machine
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoon
- 1/2 cup minced fish meat
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup flour (for dusting)
- 1/2 tsp lye
- 3 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water
- oil (for frying)
- Sift flour, add minced fish meat, salt and lye, and mix thoroughly.
- Form into balls.
- Cut into 4 quarters and pass through the noodle machine for kneading until about 1-2mm thick.
- Pass through the noodle cutter to form into preferred shape (rounded or flat).
- Deep fat fry until golden yellow in color.
- Pack and store at room temperature for future use.
For ingredients, training and seminars, contact:
Pinoy Fishmart Multi-Purpose Cooperative
2/F PCA Annex Bldg., Commonwealth Ave.
Diliman, Quezon City
Tel: (02) 929-3118, Fax: (02) 929-7018
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
source: Pinoy Fishmart