- 1 & 1/2 cup Fish meat
- 2 tbsp Chopped onion
- 2 tbsp Chopped garlic
- 1 & 1/2 cup Ground pork meat (optional)
- 1 medium Singkamas (optional)
- Salt to taste
- MSG (optional)
- 1 small Carton raisin
- 1 medium-size Carrot, chopped
- 1 pack Pepper
- 1 small Can green peas
- Lumpia wrapper
- 1 medium-size Potato (optional)
- Cooking oil
- Saute garlic and onion.
- Add pork meat, fish meat, green peas, carrot, potato, singkamas, black pepper, salt and MSG.
- Cook for 5 min.
- Remove from frying pan and cool.
- Add raisin.
- Wrap 1 tbsp of the mixture in lumpia wrapper. Seal it with egg white.
- Pack in polyethylene bag. Keep refrigerated for longer storage.