- 3 large eggs
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cups sugar
- 1 cans evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- Preheat oven to 165°C (330°F).
- Whip eggs, butter and sugar until creamy. Add remaining ingredients. Stir well.
- Pour filling into unbaked pie crust. Bake 30 minutes or until firm.
- 2 deep-dish pie shells
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cans evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- In large bowl, cream butter, eggs and sugar with mixer until well blended, add evaporated milk, 1 can at a time.
- Then add vanilla, mix and then add lemon extract and mix for 5 minutes. Pour half of the mixture into 1 pie shell and the remaining mixture in the second pie shell.
- Bake in oven at between 350 and 375 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes, until golden brown.
- To make nice brown on the top of egg pie, cook longer for an hour or longer until brown
sources: desarapen.blogspot.com, cooks.com, ph.answers.yahoo.com, forum.filipinorecipe.com