The dishwashing paste is a special soap that removes dirt, oil and grease. This is effective for cleaning dishes, spoons and forks, greasy pans and pots. We can easily make dishwashing paste even at home. Ingredients:
||%to total weight
- graduated cylinder
- stirring rod
- rubber spatula
- mixing bowl
- electric mixer
- Weigh all needed ingredients accurately so that the dishwashing paste product will be effective and only slightly hard in consistency.
- Pour just enough water in a mixing bowl to dissolve the dry ingredients. Add the CMC little by little.
- Add next the CDEA and the SLES. Mix until the mixture becomes clear.
- Add the benzalkonium chloride. You will notice that the mixture will turn whitish.
- While mixing, add the sodium sulfate and the STPP.
- If the mixture is not thick enough, add the borax and soda ash. Mix well until all the ingredients are dissolved and the consistency becomes even.
- Add the lemon scent and the coloring while mixing continuously. This is now our dishwashing paste.
- Transfer the dishwashing paste to a clear container and set aside It can be used after 2-3 days.
For more info, contact:
DOST Central Office
DOST Bldg. Gen. Santos Ave., Bicutan, Taguig
Telephone: (632) 837-20-71 to 82
Fax: (632) 837-8937