- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups desiccated coconut
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- mixing bowl
- wooden ladle
- measuring cups and spoons
Packaging Material: Paper cups and styrofor with plastic cover
- Beat eggs till light and fluffy.
- Add butter or margarine and sugar, then beat thoroughly.
- Add vanilla, condensed milk and desiccated coconut.
- Grease paper cups and fill with the mixture.
- Bake in a moderate oven 177°C (350°F) for 15 minutes or until slightly brown.
source: mis.dost.gov.ph, photo from unfussyfare.com