This is a version of wine but it is made out of coconut. It is just as strong as any regular kind of wine.
- Get some coconut milk.
- Mix the milk with 2 parts water. (The less water, the stronger the cordial. Use all milk if you want it really strong.)
- Mix in just enough sugar to where it starts to turn cloudy.
- Add half of a packet of yeast. (A whole packet if you are making a lot.)
- Find a container to make the cordial in. I would suggest a plastic container.
- Mix everything together and pour it in the bottle.
- Place a balloon on the opening of the bottle, this will leave enough room for the carbon dioxide to grow, and no oxygen will be able to come in.
- Store in a cool, dark place for 3-7 days. (Until the small bubbles stop rising to the top.)
- Run the mixture through the white coffee filter to get all of the excess sugar and yeast out.
- Throw away the filter and all the stuff in there.
Another recipe here