- 2 cups toasted coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
Packaging Material: Wide mouth jars rolling pin and PP/PE bags
- measuring cups and spoons
- wooden spoon
- kneading board
- Caramelize sugar and salt in a saucepan. Stir once in a while to prevent burning.
- When melted and syrup-like, add toasted coconut and mix well until mixture does not stick to the sides of the pan.
- Pour on well-greased board and roll with a well-greased rolling pin until very thin.
- Cut to desired pieces and store in clean wide mouth jars.