- 2 & 1/2 cup Wheat flour
- 2 & 1/2 cup Cassava flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Margarine
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 & 1/2 cup Water
- Sift together the measured flour and baking powder.
- Mix sugar, margarine and oil into the flour mixture.
- Add water and grated cheese gradually.
- Knead the dough until smooth with the hill of your palm.
- Roll the dough with a rolling pin into thin sheets of about 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut with a cheese cracker cutter and make perforations on the surface with the use of pointed wire.
- Place on a greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 475 °C and remove from oven after 20 minutes. Let it cool.
- Pack in a cellophane till use or serve at once.
source: dost.gov.ph, photos from blog.paleoonthego.com/