How to Make Cassava Buttercake
- 1 & 3/4 cup Cassava flour
- 1/4 cup Mongo flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Diluted milk
- 2 pcs egg (yolk and white beaten separately)
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Margarine
- 1/2tsp Vanilla
- Sift together the measured baking powder and cassava flour.
- In a mixing bowl, cream margarine until smooth. Add sugar gradually and mix well.
- Alternately add egg yolk, dry ingredients and milk. Mix thoroughly in one direction until well blended.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the egg white until stiff peak is form.
- Fold in the mixture to the beaten egg white.
- Pour the mixture in an ungreased baking pan.
- Bake at 307 °F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
- Cassava butter cake ready for consumption.