- Boil the calamansi rind for 10 minutes.
- Separate the pulp from the peelings.
- Soak in 3% salt water for 24 hours.
- Boil for 10 minutes, change water 2 times.
- Soak in syrup while adding sugar little by little.
- Add sugar every 3 hours.
- To make the rind glossy, boil in the last thickness of syrup for 10 minutes.
- Rinse in boiling water, drain.
- Dry the rind in an oven for 2 hours at 54.5°C or until the moisture reaches 16%.
The color of this candy is green or olive green. It is soft and has the taste of calamansi-menthol.