- 1 cup mashed boiled squash
- 1 cup mashed boiled gabi
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp.vanilla
- 2 tbsp.butter
- 1 tbsp.butter for lining molds
- Sieve the squash and gabi until a fine paste is attained.
- Mix them together with sugar.
- Cook in low fire, continually stirring to prevent scorching.
- When thick, add condensed milk and vanilla, keep on stirring until the desired consistency is attained.
- Add the butter, keep on stirring until the surface is smooth and glossy.
- Line the inside walls of the molds with butter, then…
- Put the mixture in the molds.