Tools and Equipment:
- Weighing scale
- Measuring spoons and cups
- Stainless steel bowl and spatula
- Aluminum foil
- 700 g Pork pigue, boneless, skinless ground coarsely
- 300 g Pork backfat, ground coarsely
- 1/2 can Vienna sausage, chopped
- 1/4 cup TVP (textured vegetable protein)
- 1 tbsp Isolate
- 1/2 tsp Carageenan
- 1/2 Chilled Water (to dissolve the above 4 ingredients)
- 1 tbsp Salt, refined
- 1/2 tsp Curing salt
- 1 tsp Phosphate
- 1/4 tsp Vitamin C powder
- 1/4 cup Chilled water (To dissolve the above 4 ingredients)
- 4 tbsp Sugar, refined
- 1/4 cup Pickle relish
- 1 pc Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp Raisins, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Ham, chopped
- 1/4 cup Red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup Green bell pepper
- 1 pc Egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp MSG
- 2 tbsp Potato starch
- 1/2 tsp Beef aroma
- 1/2 Meaty ginisa
- 1 tsp BF blend (binder filler)
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Mix meat with the first curing mix ingredients until tacky.
- Mix the extenders and the seasonings.
- Placed in a greased baking pan or llanera and baked at 350°F for 30 minutes or until done. Another method of cooking is by steaming.
- Chill. Slice before serving.
Note: Aluminum foil may be use to roll a meat mixture and steam for one (1) hour.
Yield: 1.2 kg
For meat processing ingredients and training, contact:
Spices & Foodmix House
Nutrition Foundation of the Philippines Bldg.
107 E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave., Quezon City
Tel: (02) 411-1349, 742-0826/7866
Email: [email protected]
source: Ms. Lulu Rivera of UEC, DTI-PTTC, photo from www.pxleyes.com