F&B World Magazine brings you the F&B World Summit 2012 “Providing Quality Service & Beyond: Professionalizing the Foodservice Industry” on October 4, 2012 (Thursday) at the Glorietta Activity Center from 10:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Take part in this once-a-year event showcasing the latest trends in
the food service industry.
Attendees can look forward to food tasting, seminars, and new products to enhance food production.
Registration is free.
Latest Trends and Innovations in the Foodservice Industry
- 1:00-1:30 pm – Trailblazing the Coffee Scene: Unique Ideas for Coffee Shops (Chit Juan)
- 1:45 – 2:15 PM – Talk and Demo by Uniliver Food Solutions
- 2:30 – 2:45 PM – Talk and Demo by Tefal
- 3:00 – 3:30 PM – Global Baking, Pastry and Confectionery Trends (Talk and Demo) – (Puratos)
- 3:45 – 4:15 PM – Success Secrets in Food Business and Adapting to Today’s Market with Creative
- Ideas (Johnlu Koa, French Baker)
- 4:30 – 5:00 PM – Talk and Demo by Great Food Solutions
- 5:15 – 5:45 PM – Opportunities in the Foodservice and Hospitality Industry – COHREP
Interested participants may register to the seminars in the F&B Summit 2012 program online by e-mailing us the following details.
- Company / Institution:
- Mobile no.:
- e-mail address:
- Preferred seminar:
- With the subject F&B Summit to hingeFNBsummit2012@gmail.com
Kindly wait for an e-mail receipt saying that you are officially registered to your preferred session.
Guests may send their RSVP to Mr. Vince Oliquiano 403.88.25 loc. 214 / (0917) 591.70.25 / email@example.com
Like our facebook page for updates www.facebook.com/fnbworldmag
See you there!