4th Philippine Business and Entrepreneur Expo (PBEX) for 2012 will now be staged on June 21-24, 2012 (Thursday thru Sunday) at Megatrade Hall 2, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City with a lower participation rate to provide more participation value for companies but with over a million worth of media promotions to ensure its greater success!
PBEX after its successful three consecutive years will once again serve its purpose to encourage more Filipinos to engage in business. This year’s theme is “Making Entrepreneurship a way of life” mirrors the need of the Filipinos to habitually adopt the discipline and mentality of true entrepreneurs.
This year’s PBEX is expected to surpass its previous record in terms of quality and quantity of exhibitors and visitors. The programs and activities are also improved to encourage more Filipinos to engage in business catering to the needs of practicing and potential businessmen. It provides five (5) elements that will define its success:
- Megatrade Hall remains the most visited exhibit venues in the country to date because of its location, accessibility and has its own captured market.
- PBEX over the years has gained followership among companies seeking for growth and expansion and to the general public as a source of their needed information on business.
- Institutional partnership for business learning and media promotion has been strengthened and widened to provide authority to the event.
- The organizers, Megatrade Hall and its event manager, Prominens Inc., have track records of successful business events for decades already.
- This event able to provide over a million pesos worth of media mileage to tap the right market, targeting the potential and practicing Filipino businessmen
PBEX four (4) days event will focus on and highlight the following:
- SHOWCASE OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES on franchising, retailing, dealership, direct selling, network marketing and others
- EXHIBIT OF SUPPLIERS AND SERVICES PROVIDERS to business industry
- SEMINAR AND DISCUSSION on setting up to expanding business
- PRESENTATION AND DEMO of business opportunities and livelihood
- PROVISION OF WINDOWS FOR BUSINESS FINANCING AND LOANS by banks and financing institutions
- ASSISTANCE FROM GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONS such as DTI, TRC, DoST, CSE and many others thru their entrepreneurship programs.
- SPECIAL SEGMENT on the Financial Planning and Wealth Management
- Hourly raffle and other relevant activities
FOR DETAILS AND INQUIRIES call 576-4395, 720-8794, (0933) 475-1251 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.