DTI and the Philippine Trade Training Center (PTTC) will also be holding free seminars for individuals who are exploring business opportunities, with topics tackling access to financing, productivity and efficiency, and business development.
- Awareness on Good Distribution Practices
- Botica ng Bayan as Business Opportunity
- How to be an Entrepreneur
- Integrated Business Licensing
- Orientation on Strategic Business Planning for SMEs
- How to Enhance Your Business Enterprise
- Awareness on Consumer Rights and Protection
- Orientation on Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Opportunities in Franchising
- Orientation on Food Fortification Program
- Awareness on the Role of Intellectual Property in Business Growth
Participants to the free entrepreneurship training programs will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
For more information, please call DTI-BMSMED at telephone numbers (02) 897-1693 or (02) 751-5076 and look for Mhel Gabriel or Carissa Sapera.