- 2 1/2 c wheat flour
- 2 1/2 c cassava flour
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 c water
- Sift together the measured flour and baking powder.
- Mix sugar, margarine and oil into the flour mixture.
- Add water and grated cheese gradually.
- Knead the dough until smooth with the hill of your palm.
- Roll the dough with a rolling pin into thin sheets of about 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut with a cheese cracker cutter and make perforations on the surface with the use of pointed wire.
- Place on a greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 475 °C and remove from oven after 20 minutes. Let it cool.
- Pack in a cellophane till use or serve at once.
source: dost.gov.ph, photos from export-forum.com