Junk shop is considered by many as a dirty business, I mean it literally, but this is a lucrative business that generates a lot of money both for garbage collectors and junk shop owners.
The junk shop business is most relevant today considering that the government has promoted environmental awareness among its citizens, expressing the need for proper waste disposal and recycling of materials as a major factor in protecting the environment.
As such, business of this nature has developed into a small scale industry. At a glance, one can not immediately see the profitability of this business but in fact that junk shops continue to exist is proof enough. The proliferation of junk shops in many localities attests to the stability of this small scale industry.
- Guide to Basic Recyclable Materials
- How to Start a Junk Shop Business
- Starting a Small Business in Plastic Recycling
- Setting-Up a Junk Shop Business
- Junk Shop and Scrap Business
- List of Recyclable Materials and Recycling Centers
photo from cdn.wn.com