Charcoal is a formless mass of carbon and can be made from most carbonaceous materials. It is one of the oldest of man-made fuels and has been prepared under the ground for a thousand years. Charcoal is still a major source of energy throughout the world.
- Charcoal Production, Kiln Selection
- Making Coals from Coconut Using Brick Kiln
- Making Charcoal from Corn Cobs
- How To Make Bamboo Charcoal Briquettes
- How to Make Charcoal from Agricultural Waste
- How to Make Charcoal Briquettes from Waste Materials