The candle making business has existed for hundreds of years. Until today, the demand for candles is still very much valuable in several places around the globe. Candle making is an ancient technique with significant uses, which still makes it a promising business venture.
Candle making is an easy, fun object that can be done in your very own kitchen. It involves mixing together a combination of waxes, then molding and/or adding scents to the mixture to yield batches of beautiful and useful candles. With all the possibilities on hand — colors, scents, shapes, etc. — this craft is perfect for you to unleash a little creativity, as well.
- Starting a Business in Candle Making
- How to Make Scented Candles
- How to Make Molded and Scented Candle
- How to Make Dipped Candles
- Making Candle Molds
- Making Festive and Spring Candle
- Making Therapeutic Aroma Candle and Home Fragrance
- How to Make Aromatherapy and Decorative Candles
- Tips in Candle Making
- How to Make Your Own Candle (Video)
photos from scented-soy-candles.com, candlesmakingbusiness.com