What: Free Livelihood and Skills Seminar
When: October 29, 2010 Friday
Where: PTTC, Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave. cor. Roxas Blvd., Pasay City
Note: No advance registration or requirements needed. Please bring a pen and something to write on.
Registration starts at 7:30 am (AM session), 12:30 pm (PM session).
You are all invited to attend the free whole-day seminars on October 29, 2010 as part of DTI/PTTC Business and Livelihood Options Training Sessions. The seminars are:
- Call Center Introductory Course (AM)
- Basic Business Recording (PM)
- Data Asset Management & Security (AM)
- Business Options (PM)
Skills and Livelihood Training
- Business in Meat Processing with Special Ham Making (AM)
- Business in Preparation of Various Meat Specialties for the Holiday Season (PM)
- Chocolate Moulding (AM)
- Pastillas Varieties (PM)
- Soap Making Business (AM)
- Household and Home-Care Products (PM)
This is first-come-first-serve basis due to its limited seats, so come early.
Note: Schedule is subject to change without prior notice
For those who want more information about the trainings, please contact:
Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue. cor. Roxas Blvd., Pasay City
Tel. Nos. 831-9988 and 468-8962 to 70
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org