It is very easy to get into the balloon business, but the trick is staying in business! That takes dedication, talent, commitment to constant education and professionalism.
You talk about the desire to get into the balloon business as a “retailer”, a “distributor”, and finally, as a balloon “decorator”. All 3 are quite different. Not often do all 3 operate successfully under the one roof. It is quite common to see an individual or partnership operate as retailers and decorators.
These 2 fields in the balloon business demand separate and special attention to each discipline.
- Starting and Running a Balloon Decor Business
- Starting a Business on Decorative Balloons
- Start a Balloon Arrangement Business
- Learning Balloon Twisting and Sculpting
- Balloon Business Tips and Advice
- Part 1: How to Make Balloon Animals (Video)
- Part 2: Dog, Giraffe, Sword Octopus, Rabbit Balloons
- Part 3: Snail, Swan, Tommy, Cobra, Hat Balloons
For trainings and seminars, check the latest schedule from training centers here