The Philippines is known for its excellent fruit products. The carabao mango, better known as Manila Super Mango, makes the country competitive in the world market. The major importers of mango are Japan, Singapore, and Hongkong.
Tagged as “sure export winner”, there is a projected export increase at 13% annually. It is exported in its fresh or processed form. Mango is known for its versatility as all stages of fruit development is suitable for processing.
If you are into a mango farm business, have a mango plantation, or planning to venture into mango industry, the link below will give you comprehensive information on “how”, “when”, “where” and “why”.
- Mango Farming Techno Guide
- Preventing “Kurikong” Problem In Mango
- FAQ’s on Mango Production
- Sweet Elena Mango, The Sweetest Mango Variety
- Guide to Growing Organic Mango
- Dried Mango Recipe (Food Business)
Directory of Information and Services
If you need to contact mango buyers, traders/exporters, growers, experts, processors, input suppliers, or institutions, the following directories are now available.
- Philippine Mango Seedling Farm
- Input Suppliers
- Experts| Expert Pool 2009
- Accredited Nurseries
- BPI Centers
photo from bluemangoinn.com