As much as 85% of all start-ups fail in their first year. Of those that survive, only half make it past five years. Why do so many businesses fail? Why do so many remain small or stagnant? What makes some entrepreneurs more successful than others? What disciplines do they do that let them achieve a breakthrough and take their business to the next level?
Take your business to the next level!
Learn the Disciplines of Breakthrough Entrepreneurs with the country’s most sought after speaker Francis J. Kong, himself a highly successful entrepreneur, who will share insights on how you can become a breakthrough entrepreneur.
DATE AND VENUE
April 24, 2010 at 1:30-5:30pm
Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium, RCBC Plaza, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. cor. Ayala Ave. Makati City
Early bird rate: P2,500 (up to April 16 only)
Regular rate: P3,000
- …or you can get it for FREE by leaving a comment below. EntrePinoys Atbp. will be giving away 2 complimentary seats.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
If you are a…
- new entrepreneur with a fledgling start-up
- veteran business owner running a small- or medium-sized enterprise (SME)
- self-employed professional, like a doctor, lawyer, CPA, or architect
- serial entrepreneur already on your nth start-up
- small office or home office (SOHO) entrepreneur
- employed individual
- employed executive or manager
…this is the seminar for you!
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
Here are some ways you will benefit:
- Avoid the fate of almost 9 out of 10 failed businesses
- Take your business to the next level of growth
- Increase your profits without over-extending yourself
- Make your business work for you, not the other way around
- Develop traits and habits that will help you grow as a person and business owner
- Enjoy the kind of lifestyle you want as an entrepreneur
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Francis J. Kong will share 10 disciplines – practices and habits – that separate successful entrepreneurs from the struggling ones. He will teach not just the WHAT but the WHY and the HOW.
- have a junkyard dog mentality.
- are committed to devote their time and energy on their idea.
- like working with people.
- focus on the solution, not on the problem.
- are willing to share the pie with others.
- are always itching for something new.
- are innovators.
- have adequate backup resources.
- are lifetime learners.
- know and live out their winning business philosophy.
To confirm your attendance, you can register here
About the speaker: FRANCIS J. KONG is the country’s most sought-after motivational speaker. He has been featured in many of the major business conventions and conferences both here and abroad.