What: Women Entrepreneurship Summit
When: March 8, 2010, 9AM – 6PM
Where: World Trade Center, 2/F WTCMM Building, Gil Puyat Ave. Ext. cor. Macapagal Blvd.
Join us as we celebrate National Women’s Month by recognizing inspiring women, uplifting the country’s small entrepreneurs, and showcasing possible business opportunities for women (and men, too).
- Visit over 200 booths and exhibits that showcase business ideas and opportunities in health & wellness, beauty & cosmetics, fashion & accessories, food & culinary business, technology, direct-selling, franchising, and so much more!
- Attend free seminars on the how-to’s of starting your own business: from knowing your strengths and your ambitions, to finding business opportunities, to marketing your products and finding capital. Plus, talks on women’s health, education, good governance, and other issues and concerns facing women today.
- Get to know the Filipinas who have not only excelled in their fields but who also embody admirable traits of compassion, concern for others and care for community, and integrity.
- Have your books signed by the women and men are featured in Go Negosyo’s fifth book “100 INSPIRING STORIES OF SMALL ENTREPRENEURS: TAGUMPAY MULA SA KAHIRAPAN”. Ask them how they started their business, how they overcame challenges, and how they grew their negosyo.
- Plus, freebies, giveaways, games, and exciting performers and guests await!
For more information, contact:
Ideal Events: (02) 431-3694
Go Negosyo: (02) 637-9229