What: 1st TRC Technology Partnering Forum
When: February 22 – 24, 2010
Where: Philippine Trade Training Center (PTTC) on Roxas Boulevard corner Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. Extension, Pasay City.
Check out the opportunities to expand your company’s current portfolio of products and services. Or explore the many tech-based ideas to start your own business as a license partner, a capitalist, or via a marketing agreement.
- Everything will center on technology-based business ideas.
- Everyone will revolve around techno-preneurship.
You’ll surely find it at the
- Technology Showcase featuring Filipino-originated technologies and essential technologies in water, alternative technology and biotechnology. Each technology’s looking for a business partner! There will even be a Business Matching Service to make sure exhibitors and visitors find each other and marry their needs.
- The Idea to Liquidity Technology Symposium will help you to understand and exchange thoughts on the more complex angles of technology commercialization, and thus make an informed decision.
- And if you’re a student, the Innovation Opportunity Camp is for you — A package of seminars including the TekBiz Fora, an Innovation Pitching Session, and Biz Planning Tutorials. You can also be at the Techno-preneurship Seminar making the rounds during the TeknoBiz School Roadshow in the National Capital Region (NCR) from December 2009 till January 2010 and get into the tech scene before it’s too late.
- Or discover what great out-of-the-box ideas the youth have at the TeknoBiz Idea Challenge and be the technology innovator you’ve dreamt to be.
For more information, contact:
Tel: (02) 727.6205 loc. 401/411 or (02) 721.0094