Chinese Filipino Business Club, Inc. (CFBCI) and DTI present “Negosyong Entrepinoy”, a series of free business seminars and training sessions.
The CFBCI was organized as a socio-civic, non-profit organization whose members are composed of Chinese Filipino businessperson from the different sector of the industry and from all over the archipelago.
It was conceived in 1998. It is a non-profit organization with 400 members nationwide. Its vast scope of membership includes pillars of the Chinese-Filipino trade and commerce. Business leaders in manufacturing, construction, banking and other industries also joins the roster.
Schedule of Free Seminars
July 6, 1-5pm
- How to start a business
- How to make a winning business plan
July 7, 9-5pm
- Master of the Self Entrepreneurial Start Up and Success
- Chinese and Confucian values for successful entrepreneurship
- Employee selection through handwriting analysis
- Emerging market segments for SMEs
July 8, 9-5pm
- Transforming workforce into Team
- Power of mindset
- Business tips for aspiring Entrepinoy
- Human resource for SMEs
- Accounting for non-accountants
July 9, 9-5pm
- Business potentials on the internet
- Product safety and quality based on standards
- Packaging and labeling overview
- A successful transition from corporate life to entrepreneurship
- Effective business communications for successful entrepreneurs
July 10, 9-5pm
- Grow your business for less
- Labor laws affecting SMEs
- “Weiji”, Crisis past, present and future
- Finding business opportunity amidst crisis
Business seminars are FREE. Register now to reserve a seat. These are limited seat seminars on a first-come-first-serve basis. Download registration form here
All programs will be conducted at CFBC auditorium at 8/F Sky Tower, 68 Dasmarinas Street, Binondo, Manila. Phones: (02) 244-4991 / 4996
Negosyo MSME Summit
What: Negosyo MSME Summit
When: July 8, 2009 at 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Where: 5/L Megatrade Hall, SM Megamall Building B, Mandaluyong City
Admission is FREE
This is organized by the Micro Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) Development Council led by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), together with the Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship – Go Negosyo.
Numerous exhibits as part of the Luzon Island Fair, as well as seminar rooms for presentations on business opportunities, franchising models, latest innovations in business, and various seminars on entrepreneurship, marketing, product development, financial literacy, and business registration.
Topics to be Discussed
- Filipino Entrepreneurial Mindset, Culture and Norms
- Market Opportunities
- Business/Product Innovations
For inquiries, please call Paul Andrew Gorgonio of Go Negosyo at (02) 637-9229 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.