You may come across an internet cafe by many names: as a Cybercafe, Web cafe, PC cafe, or a Net cafe. They all have one thing in common — they offer an internet connection from their computers to their customers.
The typical internet cafe normally starts with the entrepreneur who wants to start a business. He asks how much a PC costs. He then sets up a budget for 5, 10, 15, 20 PCs, depending on location that he could find. Then he starts computing so that, say, if he rents it out for 20 pesos per hour, and if it averages 8 hours of usage per PC, then he would get a certain gross amount for the entire month. Less all the expenses, then this is what he’ll earn. So this is the normal thinking of a startup i-cafe.
- Internet Cafe/Shop and Online Gaming
- How Much Capital to Start Internet Rental Business?
- Internet Cafe Business Guide
- Internet Business Video
- “Net Cafe in a Box” Internet Program by PC Express
- How to Start an e-Business on the Internet
- Tips in Setting-Up Internet Cafe Business
Follow the links above to read the comments for other tips, advice, suppliers, seminars, etc.
You can also participate on the discussions of this forum
photo from cache.daylife.com