One of the fast expanding business in Manila, and in most Metro cities nationwide, is the water refilling station. It’s mushrooming on every street corner, because a lot of people in urban areas prefer to get their drinking water from these water stations, it’s simply clean and safe to drink. Over the years, as the demand for cleaner water becomes higher, the price of household water purifiers and bottled water has become prohibitive. Water refilling stations managed by private entrepreneurs offer a cheaper and more convenient solution to the public’s drinking water needs than bottled water or the use of household filters.
- A Study on Water Refilling Station
- How to Start a Water Refilling Station Business
- Setting-Up a Water Refilling Station
- 5 Small Business Ideas with Big Potentials
- Franchising a Water Refilling Station
- Tips and Advice
Follow the links above to read the comments for other tips, advice, suppliers, seminars, etc.
Update: Aug. 5, 2010 – Post your new comments here