Duck Raising is a lucrative livestock industry in the Philippines because of its egg. Its most important product, the balut (boiled incubated duck’s egg), is sold daily throughout the archipelago for its delicious flavor and nutritive value.
Duck raising is especially recommended in baytowns like those bordering the shores of Laguna de Bay, where there are abundant supplies of fresh water snails which make good duck food.
- Raising Ducks – Part 1
- Raising Ducks – Part 2
- Advantages of Raising Ducks
- Duck Raising in the Tropics
- Processing, Marketing and Storing of Ducks
- Duck Raising for Egg and Meat Production – I
- Duck Raising for Egg and Meat Production – II
Tips and Tricks:
- Tips in Raising Ducks
- More Duck Raising Tips
- Backyard or Small Scale Duck Raising Tips
- Tips on Self-Mixed Feeds for Profitable Duck Egg Production
- Tips on Small Scale Poultry Housing
- How to Make Salted Red Eggs (Itlog na Maalat)
- How to Make Salted Eggs in Heated Clay Method
- How to Make Balut
- How to Make Balut (Other Methods)
- How to Make Balut III
- How to Make Century Eggs
- How to Make Leche Flan
Follow the links above to read the comments for other tips, advice, suppliers, seminars, etc.