Financial literacy is the ability of individuals to make appropriate decisions in managing their personal finances. Raising levels of financial literacy is now a focus of government programmes in most countries. - An interview with Mitchell Freedman, CPA/PFS (photo from nasbe.org)
- What are the most common financial problems you see?
- How can emotion affect the way we handle our finances?
- How do you help people break bad financial habits?
- What is “financial literacy”?
- How can I become financially literate?