- 1 3/4 c cassava flour
- 1/4 c mongo flour
- 1 c sugar
- 1 c diluted milk
- 2 pcs egg (yolk and white beaten separately)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 c margarine
- 1/2tsp vanilla
- Sift together the measured baking powder and cassava flour.
- In a mixing bowl, cream margarine until smooth. Add sugar gradually and mix well.
- Alternately add egg yolk, dry ingredients and milk. Mix thoroughly in one direction until well blended.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the egg white until stiff peak is form.
- Fold in the mixture to the beaten egg white.
- Pour the mixture in an ungreased baking pan.
- Bake at 307 °C for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
- Cassava butter cake ready for consumption.
source: dost.gov.ph, photos from export-forum.com